Idiot Quote of the Day

“I wasn’t sure that his views on marriage could get any gayer.” -Rand Paul on President Obama’s gay marriage endorsement

Ha! Get it? That is so gay!

Of course Paul said this to thunderous laughter from the Iowa Faith and Freedom Coalition. Because nothing says faith and freedom like laughing at gay jokes borrowed from yesteryear.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Quote and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    Rand is not only a jerk, he is an immature jerk. He has the mentality of a twelve year old.

    • mrbrink

      He’s the finished product of the Ron Paul Home School of Liberty and Freedom and he’s a graduated mental drop out. A gay-bashing, race-baiting douche. Slightly more learned than one of Sarah Palin’s shit mouthed kids. He’s a public embarrassment to the office, but most especially, an embarrassment to the power of Ron Paul’s, The Message.

      Only a total fucking nimrod would buy their comfort food worldview from someone whose product and progeny is mentally defective and harmful when swallowed.

        OMG, can’t stop laughing….you are a treasure! And as usual, right .

      • D_C_Wilson

        If anything, Randy is an even bigger douchebag than his father.

  • RS Janes

    I can’t believe Rand Paul could get any drunker!

  • D_C_Wilson

    I used to think the difference between a libertarian and a regular conservative was that libertarians smoke pot and don’t care what you do in the bedroom. But like his dad, Randy is constantly telling us what a libertarian her is, so I guess I was wrong.

  • hanadora444

    And nobody knows gay like Rand Paul.

  • Lazarus Durden

    No, no it’s not homophobia. Ask any Paulite and they’ll tell you just how committed the Rand and Ron are to civil rights. Doesn’t matter that you can read a newsletter or look at a voting record. Ron Paul and his son are progressives. Really. Go on HP or reply to any video on youtube with Ron Paul and you’ll learn about how awesome the Gilded Age was for everyone.

    • http://twitter.com/scifritz scifritz

      Remember, they are only for civil rights so they can exercise their civil rights to deny others of theirs’.

  • Sheeeeeit

    Go fuck yourself, Curly.