Limbaugh's Ratings Are Way Down

Pity party for the phlegmy dickbag.

The conservative radio host’s ratings fell 27 percent in the key 25-54 demo in New York City, 31 percent in Houston-Galveston, 40 percent in Seattle-Tacoma, and 35 percent in Jacksonville, according to a selection of the March 29-April 25 Arbitron ratings provided by an industry source.

I guess when you attack innocent noncombatants and say things about them that simply aren’t true, even dittoheads will object.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Rush Limbaugh and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • DerFarm

    I’m not so sure the dittoheads object, I think they are just getting tired. Not tired OF something … just tired. It takes a lot of energy to remain in a constant state of outrage. Rushbo cannot maintain his control over the sheeples without that constant outrage.

    It’s hell getting old. You get tired and want to rest.

      Ya know, you might be right…

  • http://twitter.com/ExtremeLiberal ExtremeLiberal (Jim)

    I suspect that Rush is also sounding desperate too, which is probably turning people off.

    I think he’s back on the drugs. Going back to Sandra Fluke, his filter..what little there was…went on vacation.

    The only thing he had going for him was his slickness at getting away with shit…lately, that slickness is gone.

    He’ll be off the air and in rehab in no time, we’ll see if he ever makes it back from this downfall.

  • D_C_Wilson

    I thinks it’s only a matter of time until Rush explodes like that guy in Monty Python’s The Meaning of Life.

    • muselet

      Mr. Creosote? Naw, that’s Chris Christie. Rush Limbaugh will simply deflate like a Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade balloon.

        How either of those fat bastards is alive is beyond me. The rage and horrible shape they are in should have exploded those hearts by now.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      Or like the guy’s head in the movie Scanners.

  • http://profile.yahoo.com/EZEJWEH3KKLXVL5LLAA3E7UTRQ Calvus
    • Victor_the_Crab

      Blah, blah, blah, blah, bullshit, blah, blah, blah, blah, bullshit…