Mitch Daniels Has Romney Fever

Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels has a bad case of Romney fever. So bad that he joked he would “disconnect the phone” if he expected to be called to serve as vice president.

If Mitt Romney wants Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels to be his running mate, he better get used to hearing a busy signal.

Daniels delivered his most forceful rejection of the vice presidential post yet, saying he would “disconnect the phone” if he found out that Romney was considering him for the job. […]

When asked if Romney had contacted him about vetting him for the job, he said “of course not,” adding: “If I thought that call was coming, I would disconnect the phone.”

The enthusiasm is electrifying.

Does anyone actually want to be Romney’s VP? Anyone other than Herman Cain?

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Election 2012 and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • bphoon

    Bob McDonnell, so that makes it a helluva choice.

    • D_C_Wilson

      Joe Arpaio. It may be his only chance to avoid a federal indictment.

  • Jeremy Bronson

    I, for one, will never, ever get sick of a successful deployment of the Cape Fear Laugh. It brings me sanity when I need it most. Thanks, Bob!

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Louis Gohmert or Jan Brewer. When even the bottom of the barrel ain’t deep enough.

  • http://profile.yahoo.com/T2IELIWG6SK7JTYIRTOFZS7AIM Former Repub

    Truly a shame Daniels won’t do it. We’d get to revisit all of his great work as Bush’s budget director. If the media actually did its job to report it, it would completely destroy any blame the Rmoney could pin on President Obama about the deficits.

    Shame people like Maddow and O’Donnell don’t bring this up every time this turd opens his mouth to give an opinion about anything.

    Don’t count Lieberman out this time, either. He is reviled enough by the left and probably respected as a turncoat by the right–not to mention very responsible for the lack of enthusiasm for the Gore ticket in 2000.