Mother’s Day Appreciation

Artist – Pat Bagley

In other news, Mitt Romney’s son, Josh, was booed off the stage yesterday at the Arizona Republican Party convention by a pack of rabid Ron Paul supporters. Some apparently shouted that he is a “white Obama.”

Also — the National Guard has confirmed the identity of an Iraq War veteran who allegedly joined and trained a Neo-Nazi white-supremacist militia in preparation for the upcoming “race-war.” According to the FBI, the group was planning to commit a series of hate crimes.

Happy Mother’s Day to our readers.

  • http://twitter.com/lulunanask Sheila Kwartler

    Every time I click on your blog it comes up with photos on top of the print, so I can’t read it. Is anyone else having this trouble with your blog? I don’t have the same problem with anyone else’s blog. Please let me know why this is happening. Thanks.

    • Nefercat

      I have had this happen for the last few days. For me, (PC with Windows 7), hitting refresh clears it up and the photos become a horizontal row across the top. However if I try to scroll down when the mouse is over the row of pictures they just start sliding left to right, instead of scrolling down to the article.

      Must have been some fancy home improvement project/upgrade on the blog design?

      The content makes up for the goofy behavior in my opinion.

    • agrazingmoose

      A previous post suggest hitting ctrl-F7 (or F5 – I can’t remember) and it worked for me.

    • jjasonham

      You may want to turn off any Flash Blocking apps you have for this site.

  • agrazingmoose

    And it is worth noting that Napolitano was roundly criticized by the Republicans for forecasting this sort of thing.