SNL Is Really Damn Close on This One

Saturday Night Live tackles the badgering doofs from Fox & Friends.

Yeah, that’s pretty good.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in The Media and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Zen Diesel

    The skit is spot on.

    Jesus, I hate the fucking right wing.

    I hate to sound like a broken record, but for those of us OUTSIDE the US, where Hulu doesn’t work, is there another link or a transcript or even a summary (beyond “tackles the badgering doofs”, which, I must say, I quite like)?

    • muselet

      If you can sweet-talk NBC’s video player into working, try here. Or ask a nerd about proxy servers.

      –alopecia