Super Stupid

Here’s Steve Doocy schooling the president about the Constitution. By way of defining expertise, Doocy used to do the wacky kicker story at the end of the local newscast on Washington’s NBC affiliate and President Obama is, you know, a constitutional scholar.

Doocy is an expert at being on TV and flinging poop. Not much else.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Fox News Channel and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    Doocy is an expert at being on TV and flinging poop. Not much else.

    Yep, thought his title at Fox was “Official Poop Flinger and Partisan Fluffer”

  • Draxiar

    Doocy with his creepy smile and styled hair reminds me of a wooden ventriloquist puppet.

    Which probably isn’t too far from the truth…y’know, someone sticks their hand up his ass, makes his mouth move, causing him to say ridiculous things.

  • MiddleMittenLiberal

    OMG, Grand Rapids, MI–about as conservative as you can get in Michigan. Surprised the guy wasn’t from Calvin College (in GR, MI).

  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Kevin-Krupski/100002308768984 Kevin Krupski

    Don’t you just love how the call out this schools but never say which one it is. Also, love how they defend there argument by claiming that random kid on the street can’t answer some questions so are system is broke.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Super Stupid should be Doocey’s superhero nickname. With the power to hurl his own poop at his opponents.

    I doubt Doocy is even proficient at poop-flinging. I’ll bet he misses everything he aims at. He’s more like King Midas except instead of turning things into gold, he turns them into shit.

  • muselet

    Those wouldn’t be the same colleges Rick Santorum insisted were no longer teaching history, would they?

    Sweet monkey fritters, these people are imbeciles.

    –alopecia