The Bully

Artist – Adam Zyglis

In other news, Sheriff Paul Babeu, who was recently accused of threatening his immigrant boyfriend with deportation and revealed to be sending nude photos of himself, has decided not to run for the U.S. House of Representatives and will instead seek re-election as Sheriff.

The interesting thing to note is that the man who was running to replace Babeu as Sheriff of Pinal County was J.T. Ready. The Neo-Nazi border vigilante who recently murdered four people before taking his own life.

  • eljefejeff

    Arizona should be so proud

  • GrafZeppelin127

    I hate it when Bill Maher has a smarmy lying douchenozzle like Grover Norquist on the panel and just sits there letting him spout his non-stop flow of bullshit. If I hear the words “Reagan’s recovery” one more time I’m going to put my foot through the TV.

    Bill, you have got to be better prepared when you invite these people on your show. Jeebus fleebing cripes.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      What did you expect from someone who invites human excrement like Ann Coulter and the late Andrew Breitbart onto his show and lets them do and say whatever they feel like?

      And he has the gall to question someone like Jon Stewart for his rally in October 2010.