The Latest Ridiculous Conspiracy from Far-Right Wackaloons

Evidently, the president was photoshopped into one of the famous photographs taken in the Situation Room the night Bin Laden was killed. This according to a far-right blog that’s been previously endorsed by crackpots Rush Limbaugh and Lou Dobbs.

The name of the website? American Thinker.

I’m not kidding.

Hmm. I wonder if Bigfoot did the photoshopping.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Wingnuts and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • chris castle

    Bigfoot is real.

  • Clancy

    This was in one of the emails that my dad received in the lead up to the anniversary of bin Laden’s death. These people are almost pathological in their desire to deny President Obama’s basic humanity, let alone his qualifications or leadership abilities. The weird desperation they demonstrate at every opportunity is frightening. The truly odd thing is, they also seem to argue that the mere fact that so many of them have a visceral hatred of Obama is proof enough that he shouldn’t be president.

    • D_C_Wilson

      And it’s only going to get worse. I keep saying, if you thought the Tea-tantrums of 2009 were bad, just wait until after he’s re-elected.

      It goes beyond hatred. A black man with a Muslim-sounding name who supports gay marriage is in their White House. To them, it’s like their entire worldview is crashing around them.

        It’s not “LIKE their entire worldview…” it IS crashing. Furthermore they feel outnumbered and cornered (hence all of the claims to being the victims). A cornered and fearful animal is a dangerous animal. These people are basically in a full-blown “fight or flight” response. Too bad more of them just don’t flee.

      • Victor_the_Crab

        Maybe their tiny little heads will explode. Scanners style.

      • villemar

        I’m think stochatic, domestic right-wing terrorism will spike up, unfortunately. Their only response to anything is to double down, and there’s no where for them to go but to violent outbursts.

        Maybe they’ll fire on Ft. Sumter, since it worked out so well for them 150 years ago.

  • Username1016

    My goodness, where are they suggesting he was? In the men’s room? In Kenya? Dating Monica Lewinsky? As conspiracy theories go, this one seems awfully underdone.

    • D_C_Wilson

      They think he was on the phone trying to warn bin Laden to get out of the compound.

      I’m not joking.

    The question is now becoming “do I REALLY want to continue living in a country with so fucking many cranks and weirdoes?”

  • Brutlyhonest

    Don’t forget the new narrative that speaking highly of the forces, especially the seals, is just exploiting them and endangering them and their families.

  • drsquid

    Since it’s from American Stinker, I thought the Sadnosians would be all over it, given that American Stinker is kind of their chew toy, Turns out they were – two weeks earlier.

    Always. Trust. The Shorter.

  • muselet

    For a graphic artist and self-described expert Photoshop user, Mara Zebest sure doesn’t know much about photography, specifically depth of field. She also seems to know little about men’s clothing. And the difference between a chair’s armrest and men’s clothing (no fooling; follow the link, scroll to the first photo and notice what follow the top left “Then who’s pants are these?” arrow).

    [Zebest] … is identified as working “closely” with Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse “in providing evidence on Obama’s forged birth certificate” …

    Explains a lot.

    –alopecia

    EDITED for obvious reasons. Must learn to read before clicking “Post.”

  • http://www.osborneink.com OsborneInk

    I’ve said before that “American Thinker” is the most Orwellian blog title in the wingnutosphere because the patriotism is fake and the thinking needs further thought.

    • D_C_Wilson

      A lot of rightwing organizations seem to choose their names ironically. Liberty University, for example.

      • Victor_the_Crab

        I believe the term your looking for is oxymoron (emphasis on the two syllable “moron”).

      I wish I could like your comment twice. :)

  • D_C_Wilson

    I saw this yesterday. I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.