The Most Anti-Gay Rant Ever

Via Mediaite, um, what?

“P-e-n-i-s goes into the anus.”

Is it me or is every Republican sounding like a Tony Clifton-ish meta-satire these days?

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in LGBT and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • villemar

    There it is…the Full Retard.

  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Kevin-Krupski/100002308768984 Kevin Krupski

    Surprised that she did not shout “And Go Huskers” after that rant. GOd she is a shitstain on my state.

    • FinninMinn

      However, the man behind her was obviously not on the same page, and gives me hope.

      • http://twitter.com/Scootabuddha Vincenzo T.

        I was thinking the exact same thing. He balances out the crazy, at least a bit.

  • Username1016

    Just goes to show what happens, when you encourage people to make up their own “facts”.

    I would love to know the content of the note passed between the incredulous young man and the deadpan granny, behind the speaker!

  • vgranucci

    Actually, I read elsewhere (it’s on the internet, it must be true!) that the speaker is a diagnosed schizophrenic, who shows up regularly for the “open mike” sessions at the Lincoln City Council. Apparently, she’s something of a local “character”.

    Look at the pattern of her speech. Her sentences and thought are not complete because her mind is so jumbled and spitting out nonsense at such a fast rate. She seems to be a classic case of paranoid schizophrenic. If the community lives in knows she is off her rocker they need get her some help. Yes, this speech is hateful but she is clinically insane and needs
    Help.

    • D_C_Wilson

      But I bet if you took a transcript of that speech and put it on a teleprompter in front of Bachmann, she’d read it word for word without blinking.

      And not just because she hasn’t blinked since 1993.

  • gekido

    Man, my city is boring. Can we borrow this treasure for our City council meetings?

  • D_C_Wilson

    So, single-gender dorms will prevent women from going lesbian? That is one deep rabbit-hole of crazy there.