The Vice Presidential Short-List…

…just became shorter.

Here’s Senator Rob Portman, once considered to be near the top of the list, if not the top, for Vice President. That may no longer be the case after today.

Serious question — was this his way of taking his name off the list? How many former vice presidential candidates can you name that have been filmed making chicken noises?

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Wingnuts and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    John Adams did an excellent cow impression, but his chicken noises were unconvincing.

    His chicken noises make more sense than anything Romney has said so far.

  • http://www.broadwaycarl.com Broadway Carl

    Actually, I heard former VP Dick Cheney made some excellent chicken sounds on multiple occasions. They sounded something like this: “We’re under attack! Take me to the bunker of my undisclosed location!!!”