War Against Women in Pennsylvania

Here we go.

Pennsylvania State Rep. Daryl Metcalfe (R-Butler) will introduce legislation on Wednesday that would defund Planned Parenthood, adding his state to a list of four others that have pending bills to strip public funds from the family planning provider.

I would say this has a strong chance of passing and, of course, tea party governor Corbett will sign it.

I really hope women there are paying attention to who’s planning to vote for this disaster.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Abortion and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • agrazingmoose

    PA? Really? This has gone too far. Is there some sort of northward idiotic creep that I am unaware of?

    Do people in Philly not vote?

  • gwingert

    I live in northwestern PA and I’m scared to death of what is happening!!! Corbett is an absolute idiot and the people around here are just drinking the kool aid. I don’t know if they are just not paying attention to what is going or they just don’t care. Jeeze!!!!!

    • ElayneB

      Southeastern PA here and it is insane how people are just letting this shit roll over them.

      • D_C_Wilson

        I’m in Harrisburg and Corbett is the luckiest SOB in the country right now. Scott, McConnell, Kasich, Snyder, all the other teabagger governors are getting national attention, yet Corbett is completely under the radar.

          D_C, here is something ironic you will appreciate…I have family there in central PA (Carlisle, Mechqnicsburg, etc) and they tell me all the time that I should move back to PA to get away from the crazy rightwing politics of AZ without recognizing that Corbett is just as bad. The crazy has infected the entire body politic.