Who Would Jesus Pen Up?

Hey look! A crazy person! North Carolina Pastor Charles Worley wants to put gays and lesbians in a cage until they’re dead:

I figured a way out — a way to get rid of all the lesbians and queers. But I couldn’t get it passed through Congress. Build a great big large fence, 150 or 100 miles long. Put all the lesbians in there. Fly over and drop some food. Do the same thing with the queers and the homosexuals. Have that fence electrified so they can’t get out. Feed ‘em, and– And you know what? In a few years they’ll die out. You know why? They can’t reproduce.

Yeah, I think that might actually be worse than the Westboro/Phelps people. And I didn’t think that was possible?

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Religion and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://twitter.com/mikecalma Mike Calma

    All I ask Pastor Worley is What Would Jesus Do?

    • atlavely

      He believes that’s exactly what Jesus would do. Since he believes it.

      It’s N. Carolina, remember.

      • http://twitter.com/mikecalma Mike Calma

        I’m not sure who is worse; the pastor of those in the congregation that nod their heads and follow like sheep that have no brain of their own. This is disgusting.

  • bphoon

    Yeah, I think that might actually be worse than the Westboro/Phelps people.

    Right in line with ‘em, actually.

  • ElayneB

    The food drop qualifies it as compassionate conservatism.

  • http://profile.yahoo.com/UMYBPWKKV7JALUCE3J5LKGIWZE Linda V

    What ever happened to “he is who is without sin, throw the first stone”? or “Whatsoever you do, to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me”? I know these are not exact quotes….but Jesus said something like that. Why can’t Christians live by this? It is so confusing.

      Because, despite claiming the mantle, these people’s actions are about as “christ-like” — which is the literal definition of “christian” — as… as… you know, discounting all the other faux christians out there, I can’t think of any less christian people.

      To paraphrase the Borg Queen (who may well be more christian than those of whom we speak): Small words from small beings, trying to attack what they doesn’t understand.

  • http://twitter.com/GodIsDead Gern Blandston

    Amusing to think that even after accomplishing this feat, there would STILL be gay babies being born all the time to nominally straight parents. How will he explain THAT?

  • willpen

    Hmmmm… seems familiar to me somehow… Let me see…. what other time in history were people put behind fences and isolated so that their “kind” would be erased from the earth, while the “people” in charge claimed that their “confinement” was for the good of the whole….. can’t quite put my finger on it….

    OH… I have an idea….let’s put all them queers and lesbos behind fences and to make sure that everyone knows who they are let’s make them all wear a big “LGBT” label sown to their clothes… you know… sort of like a “scarlet letter”….. DAMN….now why can’t I remember why this all sounds SOOOO familiar…..

    • D_C_Wilson

      Republicans have managed to make Godwin’s Law apply to real life.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    You’d have to think Jesus would come down to earth to give Charles Worley the beatdown of his life for suggesting genocide on a group of people whilst acting as a messenger of his word. But nah, he’s a forgiving kind of guy.

  • kushiro -

    Well, to be fair, this IS the only way to keep those lesbians and queers from getting together and doing the anal sex, which is how gay babies are made.

    I’m kidding, of course. They reproduce by mitosis.

    In all honesty, nothing these religious freaks could say shocks me anymore. Never underestimate the depravity of a religious zealot.

  • http://www.facebook.com/chris.voge Chris Voge

    The is your brain on Corn pone.

  • kullervo

    Male and female heterosexuals kept in separate pens couldn’t reproduce, either. I am particularly glad he is is not capable of facultative parthenogenesis. We don’t need more of him.

  • Corebela

    You can tell the stupidest ones apart when they say shit that implies that only gay people can have gay kids… Besides the whole fencing me and others up for the rest of our lives part.

  • muselet

    I swear these sickos wank to their eliminationist fantasies.

    –alopecia