Why Was Jonah Goldberg on Television?

Piers Morgan interviewed Jonah Goldberg last night. I assume every political guest ever was either busy or dead, because there’s no reason in the goddamn world why Goldberg should be on television. He’s been wrong about everything. Literally everything.

Of course one of the loudest and most inaccurate cheerleader for Bush’s exploitation of 9/11 used the opportunity to criticize the president for running the Bin Laden ad.

First, Goldberg tells Morgan the ad was “a cheap political attack” and that the ad was “stupid.”

Guess what he said next? “I’m not criticizing [the president].”

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Election 2012 and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Victor_the_Crab

    Meh. Jonah Goldberg and Piers Morgan are two dickholes that deserve one another, IMO.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Legend has it that Jonah Goldberg once put a fact in one of his columns. Fortunately, he caught it in the rewrite and deleted it before it went to print.

  • priscianusjr

    “there’s no reason in the goddamn world why Goldberg should be on television. He’s been wrong about everything. Literally everything.”

    I think you just answered your own question. If the guy’s been wrong about everything (which I think is a fair estimate), then people can actually learn a lot from him: you know that whatever he says, the truth has to be something else — in most cases, the opposite.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      He’s George Costanza come to life!