Worst Person

Here’s Mississippi State Representative Bubba Carpenter (Take A Guess) discussing a new law in the state that effectively shuts down the last remaining abortion clinic in the state.

They’re like, ‘Well, the poor pitiful women that can’t afford to go out of state are just going to start doing them at home with a coat hanger. That’s what we’ve learned over and over and over.’

“But hey, you have to have moral values. You have to start somewhere, and that’s what we’ve decided to do.

Back alley abortions? Whatevs. Morals, etc.

These are truly despicable, self-satirical people.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Abortion and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Madam1

    I feel like my head is going to explode from all the crazy, backward, antiwoman/girl laws that are relentlessly being passed. These fuckers have no idea what is moral and what isn’t. Beat the shit out of a gay person, black person, latino person, hahaha, all fun and games cause those guys don’t deserve rights or equal protection under the law and neither do women.

    I need to go by a bucket of sand to place firmly around my head so I don’t lose my god damned mind!

  • IrmaSDean
  • GrafZeppelin127

    Seriously? Jeebus fleebing cripes. What century is this, again?

    There’s indifference to human suffering, and then there’s actively trying to bring about human suffering. Apparently, the former hasn’t won enough elections, so they’re trying out the latter.

    Just secede already.

  • muselet

    But hey, you have to have moral values.

    I didn’t realize putting women’s lives at risk qualified as a moral value.

    I learn something new every day.

    –alopecia

  • Chachizel

    But…supposedly, “the Republican war on women” is a myth created by the DNC and the”liberal” media. What a fuckin’tragedy it is that literally half or country is made up of these assholes.

  • hypnoladyl

    Now I understand why the “back alley” argument never works: More botched abortions just means more dead women.

    This guy needs to take a coathanger and abort his heart. It’s been dead inside him for decades.

  • pgeorge

    Considering that abortions were the most common kind of birth control in Jesus’ day and he said NOTHING ABOUT IT, I think we can assume that Jesus would probably come down on the side of saving the woman’s life by providing safe facilities for abortions rather than letting her die to make a “moral” point. Like he didn’t make a “moral” point and just let the adulterous woman be stoned….