83 Percent of America

Artist – Bob Englehart

In other news, Grand Dragon Inquisitor Darrell Issa admitted to Fox News’ Chris Wallace today that there is no evidence that the White House was involved in Fast and Furious.

And you’re getting not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7 championships 2 cartoons today.

Artist – Rob Tornoe

  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Kevin-Krupski/100002308768984 Kevin Krupski

    Not to sound like an asshole but the the whole Lebron “Best Person and Player” newgasim is better really old to me. He pretty much had a hand picked team of the best players, a weaker confernence, a shorten season and the freaken arena hummitiy all in his favor. Not to mention ESPN doing 22 hours of endless coverage of him everyday of the season telling us how great he is.This stuff gets old FAST.Anyway congradulation to Miami for your Basketball team winning it all. Your public service jobs are still getting cut but Lebon has his trophy so all is well.

    • JMAshby

      You may have just made the cartoonist’s point.

      Funny how the sports cartoon is the more controversial one.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    I stopped following the NBA when”The Decision” was aired. What a total knob LeBron James was for helping create a live one hour TV show to tell the world that he was leaving Cleveland to go play in Miami. The NBA is far and away the most superficial and transparent sports outfit there is. David “The Weasel” Stern is a smug, arrogant, two faced shitbag who believes there’s no such thing as bad publicity, as long as people are talking about his league. Go fuck yourselves to hell, NBA.

  • Armando Guayaberra

    I know the people that Issa appeals to.

    God help us.

  • JackDaniel07

    PG – Russell Westbrook
    SG – Kobe Bryant
    SF – LeBron James
    PF – Kevin Durant
    C – Dwight Howard (??)

    Love em or hate em, thats who I’d pick for my starting 5

  • chris castle

    Also an Ohioan, I wanted LJ to leave Cleveland for a championship caliber team. Rooting against LJ would be similar to rooting for Wright Brothers (Ohioans) to crash their plane in North Carolina. I say LJ’s success elsewhere should reflect well on Ohio.