A Koch and a Smile

Artist – Chris Weyant

In other news, The Washington Post is reporting that Mitt Romney’s latest energy plan involves drilling in and around national parks and national monuments.

What could go wrong?

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Open Thread and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • RichardLAnderson
  • http://twitter.com/kraftytess Tessa

    Actually that link takes you to a story about how a little known Democratic state legislator would beat Rick Scott for the Florida governorship right now. Very amusing and couldn’t happen to a more deserving asshole!

  • Draxiar

    I guess the next time I’m on the Mall in Washington I shouldn’t be surprised to see an oil rig bobbing away. Mitt is truly a putz.