And Now, Jon Stewart

On CNN and Fox News flubbing yesterday’s decision from the Supreme Court on the ACA.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Healthcare and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Fillip65
  • Lazarus Durden

    I have to remember this quote the next time someone gives me a false equivalency.

    “There’s what you’ve been saying. And then there’s what actually happened.”

      Ha!

      That clip was hilarious! Interesting how the blogs got it right immediately, and major networks managed not to.

      • bphoon

        It helps when you take a minute to read the whole thing–or at least enough of it to understand “…what actually happened…”

  • Zen Diesel

    CNN = Comedy Gold, I was fooled by CNN as well. My iPad app blurted out that the law was overturned, I was bummed out. Then I went to ThinkProgress website, law up upheld. What The Fox……., realized CNN goofed, the rest of my day was happy happy joy joy.