Another Reason Fox & Friends Sucks

On this week’s After Party, Chez and I featured a killer remix of Mr. Rogers called “The Garden of Your Mind.” Here’s the piece again in case you missed it (or if you’re not a subscriber and you should be).

Wonderful. There’s also this:

And here are the soulless dickhead idiots from Fox & Friends back in 2008 referring to Fred Rogers as “evil.”

Assholes. Fred Rogers was easily the most earnest, talented, inspirational TV personality our time. It only makes sense that Fox News doofs would think he was “evil.”

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Fox News Channel and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Lazarus Durden

    Wow. So much hate. I shouldn’t be surprised but I am. How could anyone attack Mr. Rodgers? Maybe they meant Mister Robinson. He was kind of evil.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu0ZpE9bQGc

  • agrazingmoose

    The mothers of the Fox & Friends gang must be clutching their collective hearts wondering what they did wrong.

    I certainly am. I watched Mr. Rogers and so did my kids.

  • Vic78

    I love how dysfunctional unprincipled adults talk about what’s wrong with the kids. Why are these jerkoffs on Fox willing to do anything for money? Are those pay stubs really worth the shame of having to live with yourself when you’re old and everyone turns their noses up or laughs at you? That’s what they have to look forward to.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Only evildoers would hate Mr. Rogers.

    • Lexamich

      No one could have said it any better.

      Remarkably simple and very apt.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Fox is very special.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Mr. Rogers taught kids to be nice to each other and work together, not trample on others as you climb you way to the top.

    No wonder the people at Fox hated him.

  • muselet

    “The Garden of Your Mind” is an odd but somehow entirely appropriate tribute to Mister Rogers.

    Fred Rogers’s testimony before the Senate is still remarkable, demonstrating the power of quiet passion.

    Even before I clicked on the Fox & Friends video, I was reminded of Jayne Cobb’s famous line: “What are we hoping to find here that equals the worth of a turd?”

    I got 1:14 into the clip and had to shut it off. If any of those people has children, someone please, for the love of all that’s good in the world, call Child Protective Services!

    –alopecia

    • Vic78

      You can use turds for fertilizer.

    These people are sickos. Who the hell doesn’t love Mr. Rogers??!