Biden Being Biden

As far as I’m aware, we’ve never had a vice president engage in a water-gun fight with kids before.

Coolest VP ever?

(photos: various)

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://twitter.com/YQRosie Stephen LaRose

    I could imagine Darth Cheney doing the same thing, but while the kids would have squirt guns he’d use a Glock.

    • D_C_Wilson

      His tiny, shriveled, blackened husk of a heart wouldn’t last very long in the presence of such youthful energy and joy.

  • http://doran.pacifist.net/ Doran

    Awesome. Can’t wait until the wingnuts blow a gasket over propriety.

  • Draxiar

    At least when Biden shoots them in the face it’s enjoyable and the kids don’t get sent to the hospital *coughcheneycough*

    Yeah, Biden may be awkward at times mispronouncing names and swearing on an open mic…but damn the guy’s pretty cool in my opinion.

  • JackDaniel07

    our last veep filled a man’s face with buckshot, and the story was gone in a week lolsigh

    I think you have to be a real dick not to love Joe Biden.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Can you picture any other VP doing this? Cheney? Not without birdshot. Gore? No way he’d loosen up like this. Biden may be a grade-A gaffe machine, but he’d definitely be fun to have as a grandpa.

  • i_am_allwrite

    Palin probably would have flashed some whale tail by now.
    But yeah, I’m glad we have Biden.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    You know what would be even cooler? If Biden filled his water gun up with vodka.