Border Lines

Artist – Steve Greenberg

In other news, CNN is now at a 21-year ratings low, down 41 percent from this time last year in the 25 to 40 demographic.

The view from nowhere isn’t very popular.

  • rob black

    You would think, that with newsrooms being strictly profit centers now, someone at CNN would just say…fuck it , we cant get any worse: Time to drop the centrist bullshit, get rid of the both sides do it meme, and just do the actual news!
    We have Fox and Fox lite (ABC) cornering the wingnut market….CNN could just pull a “reverse Sorkin”…..instead of a show about the way the news should be, CNN could have the news…the way the news should be! Crazy idea….