Coming Soon from Ben & Jerry's…

…Glenn Beck’s Finger of God! Seriously, here’s Beck in full televangelist mode discussing how he’s evidently seen “the finger of God.”

Based on Beck’s noticeably puffier face, if Ben & Jerry’s made that flavor, Beck would eat all of it.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Glenn Beck and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • villemar

    Speaking of batshit, this psychotic drooling imbecille strikes again:

    http://www.buzzfeed.com/mhastings/anti-obama-artist-strikes-again

    • ranger11

      Why is Lincoln on their side and what is Clinton supposed to be doing? They put Bush on our side? No thanks!

      • JackDaniel07

        pretty sure Clinton is trying to decide whether or not to give FDR a polite laugh for the “masturbating penguin” joke he just finished telling…again

        • JackDaniel07

          f’n Dubya LOVES it though – every time!

  • Ned F

    If I were God I’d give him the finger too.

  • gescove

    Luckily, he saw the Finger but didn’t pull it.

  • muselet

    I liked Glenn Beck better when he was playing Crazy Guy with Blackboard, the role he was born to play. Crazy Televangelist Guy requires a much more resonant voice than Beck’s: listen to him strain to make “I’ve seen it!” sound portentous (he sounds like a slightly hysterical fourteen-year-old instead).

    Beck struggling with his new character reminded me of this exchange:

    SANDY BATES: But shouldn’t I stop making movies and do something that counts, like helping blind people or becoming a missionary or something?
    VOICE OF MARTIAN: Let me tell you, you’re not the missionary type. You’d never last. And incidentally, you’re also not Superman; you’re a comedian. You want to do mankind a real service? Tell funnier jokes.

      I liked him better then, too. Well, okay, I liked it when he was still relevant enough that when he said crazy shit, Jon Stewart would devote an entire segment to impersonating him.

  • Lazarus Durden

    It’s amazing how a religion with practices strait from the stone age that’s a complete and utter fabrication is still kicking around in 2012. And assholes like Glenn Beck claim to have seen God, and none of these conservatives bat an eye, but won’t accept the fact that President Obama is a Christian.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK7ZDSUvB6E&feature=related

  • Victor_the_Crab

    “I have seen the Finger of God!” Glenn Beck

    Adding…

    “Then, he asked me to smell it. It smelled like ass.” Glenn Beck