Death By Fork

Artist – David Fitzsimmons

In other news, you should stop whatever you’re doing and read Eric Holder’s epic rebuttal to John Cornyn’s call for his resignation.

And I’ll repeat again, for vanity’s sake — Fast and Furious began under former President George W. Bush and Attorney General Alberto Gonzales in 2006.

  • Scopedog

    If I were Holder, I would have told Cornyn to shut his old cracker-ass up and go fuck himself.

    But I’m not Holder; he’s a better man than me, and his response to Cornyn was one classy GFY.

  • mrbrink

    That’s some good rebuttal right there.