Detached From Reality

Artist – John Cole

In other news, Florida Governor Rick Scott has decided to waste millions of Florida taxpayer dollars by filing a lawsuit with the Department of Homeland Security in an effort to obtain a more accurate list of targets for his voter purge.

Meanwhile, the Department of Justice has filed a lawsuit against the state of Florida to halt Scott’s voter purge.

Rick Scott had a big bowl of fail soup for breakfast today.

    How is it that we think the rich will work harder if we give them more, and the poor will work harder if we give them less?

    Or, that the poor won’t want to work if we give them anything, and the rich won’t want to work if we don’t give them everything?