Idiot Quote of the Day

“He wants another stimulus, he wants to hire more government workers. He says we need more firemen, more policemen, more teachers. Did he not get the message of Wisconsin? The American people did. It’s time for us to cut back on government and help the American people.” -Mitt Romney on Obama’s latest jobs pitch

He wants to hire more people! Obama wants to give you a job! Holy fuck!

That was not the message of Wisconsin, by the way. Even Governor Scott Walker would disagree with you, Mitt.

Scott Walker explicitly excluded police and firefighters and singled out teachers. It was a cynical ploy, but it worked. And apparently Mitt Romney wasn’t really paying attention, because attacking police and firefighters isn’t a good idea.

And who exactly is going to “help the American people” if not the government? The Trickle-Down Fairy?

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Quote and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • ArrogantDemon

    Badges….badges……..WE DONT NEED NO STINKING BADGES

    So, we can expect from Romney to be a bunch of dumb fuck that can expect to be either met with violence, or be on fire.

    Thats fucking great

  • http://twitter.com/tlavely Tony Lavely

    The Trickle-Down Fairy?
    Is that a gay joke?

    • JMAshby

      A gay joke? No, trickle-down refers to trickle-down economics. Or Reaganomics, if you prefer.

    • jimtowndem

      no that is not a gay joke. it is a misspelling. it should be tinkle down which is when the 1% piss on the rest of us.

  • Brutlyhonest

    I think I saw a prono once with a trickle-down fairy.

    I mean a friend told me he saw it!

  • agrazingmoose

    Boy, Mitt really makes it easy to develop ads to use against him.

    If Romney saw a trickle-down fairy he’d punch it and cut its hair.