Imminent Threats

Artist – Pat Bagley

In other news, according to Citizens for Tax Justice, Mitt Romney would save himself $5 million in taxes if he were able to implement his tax “reform” plan as president.

Also — the Republican party of North Carolina revealed its official platform today which states that the party opposes “all forms of discrimination” except for discrimination against gays. Discrimination against gays is okay.

  • missliberties

    If you want to see a kick ass endorsement of President Obama, watch President Bill Clinton on CSpan make the case for why we have to re-elect Obama as captain of the ship.

    Great stuff! Clinton did happen to mention that Republicans are running a FACT FREE campaign.

  • agrazingmoose

    I assume that discrimination against the state of NC as a vacation spot or choice of employment location is also OK. Because that is what is going to happen.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      That should be the case for so many states.

    • ninjaf

      I understand why you might not want to spend your vacation money here, but we need more progressives to move into the state so please don’t rule out a permanent move. And keep in mind, the counties that do most of the non-military hiring all voted against the amendment (http://www.wral.com/news/political/page/10991843/).

  • http://twitter.com/calpolymom calpolymom

    Is it too late to move the convention out of Charlotte?

    • Brutlyhonest

      Are you kidding? That would ruin the BBQ competition and nascar affiliation idiocy ….