Interclass Warfare

Artist – Monte Wolverton

In other news, a new Tea Party astroturf group called “True the Vote” is planning to begin suing states to force them to purge voters.

The Department of Justice is going to be very busy over the next 5 months.

    These assholes are trying to drag us back to the Gilded Age when income inequality reigned, workers were exploited and only white men had the vote. The days when, once a politician was paid for, he stayed bought. Ah, yes, the good ol’ days…

    It seems like these idiots look around for something that’s proven itself good (like expanding the franchise so everyone can participate in our representative democracy) and decide to fuck with it. Who the fuck are these guys?

  • villemar

    “True” is not a verb. I give these Neoconfederates 2 Doys and a Derp.

    Obama Not Whitehouse 2012!!!111!