More Like This, Please

I have a love/hate view of Joe Biden, but this quote? This I love:

“You’ve got to give Mitt Romney credit. He’s a job creator. In Singapore. China. India. He’s been very good at creating jobs. Overseas.”

If the Obama campaign can maintain discipline (they usually can) and repeat this line to, well, everyone? They win.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Election 2012 and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Kevin-Krupski/100002308768984 Kevin Krupski

    Speak the truth, VP Biden! Can’t wait for Romney to dodge this question for 20 minutes everyday. I know use Godless, liberal, baby eating liberal do not get us any credit for anything but there is no way Mitt can keep doing this. He has to respond to these question one of this day or he will lose big time.

  • i_a_c

    Biden is a great attack dog. I love him in this role.

    I like Biden in general because his job is what the Vice President’s job has always traditionally been (pre-Cheney): nothing in particular. Policy advocate, cheerleader, adviser, attack dog, but that’s about it.

    • mrbrink

      Joe Biden brought the office back from hell.

  • http://profile.yahoo.com/3M5BGP5IAG66YP2VHR7CYYACTE flavorof the month

    Something to think about The SCOTUS upheld the ACA to avoid being called an activist Court Not that they care about that, but they know they are planning to steal the election for the Repubs and then the ACA will be repealed. So let Obama have a couple months to gloat and then come election time we have 2004 all over again, and it ends up in the Supreme Court and they rule for Mittens and Voila ACA is repealed