Sharing the Pain

Artist – Tim Eagan

In other news, Michigan legislators are reportedly planning to jam through an anti-abortion bill that will ban abortions after 20 weeks with no regards given to the health of the mother or fetus and no exceptions for rape and incest.

I’m sure it’s all about jobs.

A new episode of the Bubble Genius Bob and Chez Show will be available here tonight.

    Typical: Campaign on jobs and the economy and legislate on social issues. the Small Government party placing government squarely into our private lives. And no one sees the irony in that?

  • MiddleMittenLiberal

    Roger Kahn (our state senator–term limited, thank God) also has a couple of bills in the works on making sure that American flags are made in the USA and having school children recite the Pledge of Allegiance.