Spring Pledge Drive, Day 4

We’re halfway through our quarterly fundraising effort, so if you’d like to support our endeavors here, go ahead and throw a few dollars into the PayPal tip jar button below. As we ramp up to the election, your support is more important than ever.

As a special premium, the top five largest contributors will receive free one-year subscriptions to the Bob & Chez Show After Party! And if those contributors are already members of our premium podcast, they can either gift their free membership to a friend or convert their paid membership to a free membership.

As a special thanks to everyone, here’s a supercut of Sorkinisms:

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Fundraiser and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • SlapFat

    Know this isn’t the place for this kind of remark but whatever happens with the Supreme Court tomorrow reflect on these words:

    “We didn’t come here to fear the future. We came here to shape it.” ~ President Barack Obama