Summer Pledge Drive, Day 3

We recently surpassed 14,000 posts on the blog, and we couldn’t do it without your ongoing support. So if you like what you see here and if you have some extra folding money, toss it into the PayPal tip jar below and watch as we race towards 20,000 posts and beyond.

As a special premium, the top five largest contributors will receive free one-year subscriptions to the Bob & Chez Show After Party! And if those contributors are already members of our premium podcast, they can either gift their free membership to a friend or convert their paid membership to a free membership.

As a special thanks, here’s something that will make you laugh (if you’re as immature as us).

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Fundraiser and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • D_C_Wilson

    Can always count on you to appeal to my inner eight-year-old.