Super Stupid

Republican congressional candidate Wes Riddle (R-TX) is pledging to begin impeachment proceedings against President Obama if he is elected to congress. Why? Because he’s giving away Arctic islands to the Russians!

Wes Riddle, a Republican tea party activist locked in a run-off with fellow GOPer Roger Williams in Texas’ 25th congressional district, is campaigning on a conspiracy theory even more bizarre than the fantasy that the United Nations and George Soros are conspiring to eliminate the game of golf.

Riddle has promised to begin the impeachment process against President Obama the day he enters Congress — seemingly implying that he believes Obama will be reelected — because of a boundary treaty that was ratified by the Senate in 1991. Obama was 30 years old at the time and just finishing up law school.

I suppose we can add ratifying a boundary treaty in 1991 to the list of things President Obama has accomplished using his time machine. The same time machine he used to plant stories of his birth in Hawaiian newspapers 50 years ago.

The fact that Wes Riddle is a retired Army officer is somewhat embarrassing.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Wingnuts and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Draxiar

    Breaking News!

    President Obama was the guy who *really* shot Franz Ferdinand and caused the start of World War One!

    I’m waiting for someone in the GOP to come out with it…it’s inevitable…

    • http://www.facebook.com/people/Kitty-Smith/100000047475312 Kitty Smith

      He was also Hitler.

  • muselet

    Riddle said the John Birch Society, a conspiracy-fearing group, is “in the mainstream.” Link.

    The mainstream of what?

      “The mainstream of what?”

      The Third Reich?

    • D_C_Wilson

      Sadly, of the Republican Party.

  • bphoon

    The fact that Wes Riddle is a retired Army officer is somewhat embarrassing.

    No, it’s extremely embarrassing. Ditto with Allen West. As a retired Army officer myself, I’m embarrassed for them, for me and for the country.