The Far-Right and Far-Left Conspiracy Nexus

Here’s Eric Bolling sounding similar to David Sirota (and others):

Sirota, Greenwald and others think the president wants to spy on and “murder” American citizens for sport and conquest. And so does Eric Bolling — only Bolling hasn’t mentioned the murder thing yet.

I suppose this is one way the president is bridging the partisan divide.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Wingnuts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • sherifffruitfly

    Aye. This is why some folks picture the political spectrum as being topologically similar to a circle, with the far left being very near the far right, as 2 ends of a string, that end up close together when you bring the ends together.

    • http://rob.yurkowski.net/ Rob Yurkowski

      I don’t think they’re actually ideologically far left OR far right. They’re just pseudo-anarcholibertarian douchecanoes that make a living rabble-rousing.

      The president deserves some criticism over the issue, I think, but any legitimate criticism of him is drowned out in a sea of nonsense. If he didn’t go after Al-Awlaki et al., he’d be accused of being soft.

      I’m actually curious in a sort of Turtledovian-alternate-history way to see what happens if Romney wins. I think the US desperately needs President Obama to be reelected to lend it some stability. I’m positive history will vindicate the president; I’m just not sure about how the American public will feel.

  • http://twitter.com/SugaRazor Razor

    To be fair, this is similar to what happened to Bush with 9/11 conspiracy theories, far-left and far-right mixing together in one big crazy pot.

    Now, the difference here is that the far left didn’t have a massive propaganda outlet like Fox to push that shit like Bolling does here.

  • Scopedog

    If you go far enough to the Left, you will run into the far Right.

    • villemar

      …on the far side of Planet Derp.

  • http://www.facebook.com/rycarson Ryan Carson

    Can’t help but comment on the craven objectification of women on the Fox network. Look at the way they have the panel set up, and which participants are placed at the edges. It may be possible that they came to work dressed in short skirts and four inch heels, but I’m not so sure of that.

    • ranger11

      As a straight male how can you not notice this? It’s practically in your face. Why don’t they just go all the way and sponsor this shite with Victoria’s Secret?

      • http://rob.yurkowski.net/ Rob Yurkowski

        It makes me wonder why they work there unless they don’t care — maybe Chez could shine some light on this.

        • ranger11

          Money and they probably don’t care. But it really is just a step-up from being talking Vanna Whites. They’re just male fantasy ornamentation at this point.

    • D_C_Wilson

      They even have a name for it on Fox:

      The leg chair.

      Seriously, it’s not like they hired Andrea Tantaros for her brilliant political analysis.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      The ladies of Fox News may be nice on the eyes. But when they start talking, you realize there’s a whole lotta ugly spilling out of those orrifices of theirs.

  • http://twitter.com/Osagesage Bad Monkey

    Fox News is just one long attack ad that needs a real genuine offset.

  • D_C_Wilson

    And they say he’s the most divisive president ever!