This Week with Clown Shoes

I’ve been deliberately avoiding the Sunday shows, and this guest list from yesterday’s This Week reminded me why:

George Stephanopoulos had a lively roundtable to host today on This Week, where the President’s “the private sector is doing fine” comment took center stage and, as one can expect, Ann Coulter and Mike Huckabee differed wildly from Ed Rendell and Van Jones on the meaning of the words.

When there’s a serious question about the economy and private sector health, how about this, Mr. Stephanopoulos: invite some industry and economy experts on your goddamn show to analyze it. Not a lineup of Saturday Night Live character parodies. Ann Coulter is a cartoon character and a professional turd-layer and she should be banned from serious news-oriented television. Mike Huckabee is a gelatinous Blue Collar Comedy yokel. Van Jones won’t convince anybody of anything because everyone thinks he’s (unjustly so) a resurrected Malcolm X-meets-Karl Marx conspirator who wants to take all of Glenn Beck’s gold coins, and Ed Rendell is at the end of his career and simply doesn’t give a flying shit about anything.

You’re hurting America, George.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in The Media and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    I avoid them too. Fucking moronic crap.

  • gescove

    It would be hurting America if anyone with a brain paid attention to that yammering drivel. Luckily, that is not the case.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    The only thing Ann Coulter should be discussing on television is peroxide and diet pills. And even then, she’ll manage to nauseate most of the people who tune in to watch her spew.

  • AnnGMorrone
  • D_C_Wilson

    Ed Rendell is one of the sleaziest governors in PA history.

    And he still has more credibility than Coulter and Huckleberry combined.