Where’s The Apology?

via Media Matters

Bill O’Reilly said he would “apologize for being an idiot” if Obamacare was upheld by the Supreme Court, so where is it?

I’d also like for Bill O The Clown to apologize for being a smarmy douche, but I won’t hold my breath waiting for that either.

Thanks for playing, Bill.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Comedy and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • D_C_Wilson

    Forget the apology from Bill-O, when is Rush going to leave the country? I’ll even help him pack.

  • http://twitter.com/MotorCityLib John Conner

    LOL Billy let nasal nosed Laura Ingraham filled in for him tonight.

  • Michael Schwartz

    He called in to his show last now and doubled down. And he doubled down on Fast and Spurious. What a douche.