Why Aren’t You Melting?

Artist – Adam Zyglis

President Obama’s speech at the National Association of Latino Elected Officials in Orlando, Florida was worth watching today. You can see it here via PBS.

  • http://twitter.com/LuthorCEO Alexander Luthor

    Golf clap.

  • mrbrink

    Mitt Romney showed up to speak to Latinos and all they heard was Gorman Seedling, INS Deputy Commissioner.

    “Attention! return to your port of embarkation. There is no work for you in the United States. You have no job skills. You will be a drag on our economy. We appreciate your situation, but we have problems of our own. Thank you.” (Coneheads)

    Fail.

  • dvdoff

    The right cries about the tragic death of two officers due to the mistake that was Fast and Furious. What about the hundreds of thousands killed in the Iraq War, an even bigger mistake? Where is Fox News on that one?

  • joseph2004

    Obama is melting. The United States looks and is weak.

    • muselet

      Got any facts to back up your assertions?

      –alopecia

  • http://www.pocketinfo.net/ Robert Latchford

    Greece is collapsing, the Iranians are getting aggressive, and Rome is in disarray. Welcome back to 480 BC?