Word Salad of the Day

When Michele Bachmann disappears for a few months it’s easy to forget just how profoundly loony she is, but it only takes one word salad to remind us.

via RightWingWatch

It appears that there has been deep penetration in the halls of our United States government by the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood has been found to be an unindicted co-conspirator on terrorism cases and yet it appears that there are individuals who are associated with the Muslim Brotherhood who have positions, very sensitive positions, in our Department of Justice, our Department of Homeland Security, potentially even in the National Intelligence Agency. I am calling upon the Justice Department and these various departments to investigate through the Inspector General to see who these people are and what access they have to our information.

It appears there has been deep penetration in the halls of government (I have no doubt), and they’ve been found to be “unindicted co-conspirators,” but she’s calling on “these various departments” to find out who they are and what they have access to.

And you would think that was Sarah Palin speaking if no one told you otherwise.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Epic Fail and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • ninjaf

    Oh, no thanks. I’ve had enough of that crazy, low information voter, fast food word salad to last a lifetime. Have you seen the pink slime that goes into making that kind of word salad cohere? I only consume organic, free range word salad now. Because I can.

  • muselet

    “The State Department is infested with communists. I have here in my hand a list of 205—a list of names that were made known to the Secretary of State as being members of the Communist Party and who nevertheless are still working and shaping policy in the State Department.”

    Who says Righties don’t believe in recycling?

    And to think Michele Bachmann was once considered a serious front runner for the Republican presidential nomination. Just like Sarah Palin – that woman is an idiot!