Worst Person in the World

Right-wing doofus Monica Crowley (Ph.D.!!!!) for this mash-up of both attacking presidential family members in the context of a McCarthy-style witch hunt.

Once again, the Republicans have no problem attacking noncombatants — in this case, deceased middle class parents of the president who have no way to defend themselves against Crowley’s Red-Scare-meets-Supercuts-Hairstyle-Model screechings.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Fox News Channel and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Art__VanDalay

    But don’t you dare say a word about reality tv “star” Bristol Palin, she just wants to be left alone dammit!

  • http://profile.yahoo.com/ZO6YMHMIYX6J4BX6UU7HZ52SMQ Kevin Krupski

    Did not know you could get a PhD in paint chop eating.SHe is one of the worst radio show host period. Yes that sounds redundant but her show is ten minutes of clips of people jerking her off followed by at least five minutes of her pimping her new book followed by one or two full retard comments on the President and or the Democrates. All with out a single source sited. It least the other shitstains on the radio put a half ass attempt at their bullshit sources. Also, buy her book, buy ten of them, hell she ammited that her produce has bought at least 20 of them, most likly more seeing that that is the one way this retards can be on the best sellers for weeks on end.

    • agrazingmoose

      You must spend too much time commuting – like me.

  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Rich-Morgan/100000299284844 Rich Morgan

    I think Ms Crowley is off her meds.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Monica Crowley, PhD (Psychotic headcase Doofus).

  • D_C_Wilson

    Communist Church = First Century Christianity.

    Just read the Book of Acts.

  • http://www.broadwaycarl.com Broadway Carl

    I think I’m going to write a book called, “What the Bleep is Monica Crowley Smoking?”

  • Dan Fults

    It is amazing that they can claim the existence of a Communist church, considering churches were outlawed during Communism.

    “Religion is the opiate of the masses”
    -Carl Marx 1843