Worst Persons

Talking Monkey Brian Kilmeade and author Ed Klein for criticizing Hillary Clinton’s physical appearance, referring to her as “tired and overweight” and therefore incapable of running for president in 2016.

Uh-huh. And when Chris Christie runs for president, the first liberal to make a fat joke will have a congressional resolution passed condemning them, and Fox News will cover the joke wall-to-wall.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Worst Persons and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    Uh-huh. And when Chris Christie runs for president, the first liberal to make a fat joke will have a congressional resolution passed condemning them, and Fox News will cover the joke wall-to-wall.

    Nailed that one.

    Bastards.

    • Miranda

      Ditto

  • http://profile.yahoo.com/ZO6YMHMIYX6J4BX6UU7HZ52SMQ Kevin Krupski

    Still depating which is a better nickname, Fat Jesus or Chirstie Cream.

    Ohh look, on of Billo’s staulker are at my doorstep

  • Eric Wronsky

    But this blog has made several comments in the past about Christie’s weight in relation to his ability to run for president. What’s the difference? If the issue is that conservatives can make comments about weight without issue, but liberals can’t, that doesn’t make either commenter better or worse than the other. As much as I endorse most of the sentiments made on this blog, this seems to me to be a double standard. Am I missing something?

    • stacib23

      I think it’s the hypocrisy of the right that is being pointed out here.

      The point is, everybody can do it or nobody can. The Cons think that they can do it but we can’t. Liberals aren’t saying we can’t (although we ought to have a conversation about whether we should ever say such things). At least Liberals question ourselves on what we do and why we do it. Moral introspection seems to be completely lacking on the other side.

    • hanadora444

      Well one difference is that Clinton, while not model-thin, is not really fat. This is just a case of men holding women to a one sided standard of physical attractiveness. Men like Christie who really is fat do not have to live up to the same standard.

  • quakerinabasement

    Because what we really need in a president is more Kardashian, right?