Bachmann Goes Full Bachmann

Not only is she indicting Clinton aide Huma Abedin as a terrorist conspirator, but she’s also going after Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Evildoer) — with Glenn Beck’s help no less.

BECK: Okay. So when you wrote this letter, then Keith Ellison comes out. And Keith Ellison is ‑‑ he has a record of being the Mafia hitman.

BACHMANN: Well, he has a long record of being associated with CAIR and with the Muslim Brotherhood. CAIR is an unindicted co‑conspirator, as stated in the large terrorist financing case that we’ve had in the United States of America and so he came out and essentially wanted to shut down the inspectors general from even looking into any of the questions that we were asking.

Whoa! And he’s a Mafia hitman, too! He’s probably also a Terminator who’s possessed by Sauron after having transported to 2012 from 1963 when he shot President Kennedy from the grassy knoll.

Here’s my point: Michele Bachmann is mentally ill.

  • http://twitter.com/Zirgar Zirgar

    Bachmann: The Dark Blight Rises.

    TV pundits are saying that she is only doing this to gin up her base and raise funds. Regardless of her motivation, the consequences remain the same. Welcome to McCarthyism 2.0.

      Michele Bachmann only wishes she were Joe McCarthy. At the height of his power, McCarthy could ruin someone’s life with a word and did so thousands of times while only the bravest dared to oppose him. Bachmann can’t even target the wife of a pariah ex-Congressman without her own party admitting she’s a want-wit.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Keith Ellison needs to go after these two asswipes, hard.

  • muselet

    I believe the DSM-IV calls that “shared psychotic disorder.”

    Short of pumping antipsychotic medications into every water supply in the country, how do we minimize the harm people who think like this can do to themselves or others?

    –alopecia

  • Chachizel

    As stupidcrazy as Bachmann is, she is not as insane as her followers and the people that keep voting for her in Minnesota. How these people get elected to public office is something I will never understand, but then again….I live in Texas and Perry the Clown was elected 3 times as Governor. OUCH!!