Because Republicans Love Tax Cuts

But only for “the haves and the have-mores.” Not for the rest of us.

A new Senate GOP tax plan released by McConnell and Utah Sen. Orrin Hatch (R), however, raises taxes on nearly 10 times as many Americans by allowing certain tax breaks signed into law by President Obama expire at the end of the year. Putting an end to those three tax breaks — the Child Tax Credit, a tax break on college tuition, and a more generous Earned Income Tax Credit — would raise taxes on 20 million families…

Further evidence that the anti-tax ideology of the GOP is irrelevant in the face of opposing President Obama. They’ll do and say anything as long as it’s the opposite of what the president wants.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Taxes and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • KAboink

    I can’t remember when conservatives were ever correct on any fundamental advancement of our country.

    They apposed the abolition of slavery and cost the nation a bloody civil war.
    They opposed a woman’s right to vote and jailed many women in the process.
    They apposed blacks right to vote, instituted poll taxes and intimidated with murder and linching mobs.
    They were against child labor laws and still remain against safe working conditions for the average worker, in favor of the corporations.
    They opposed the civil rights act and it took the National Guard to put them back in their cages.
    They opposed emission standards to reduce sulfer dioxide created by coal plants from the air we breathe and were against fuel efficient cars in favor of the status quo with leaded gas.
    Recently, they opposed basic healthcare for the citizens of America and voted 33 times in congress to repeal it costing the taxpayers millions.
    They are against a woman’s right to choose what she does with her own body.
    Now they are purging voter lists of the poor, elderly and students in conservative states with needless buraucracy and costs to the voters. The new poll tax.
    These bastards even oppose the EPA, regulations on financial institutions and inspectors for our food quality.

    These backwards people have been on the wrong side history for so long I have to ask: what kind of demeted asshole votes conservative anymore?

    • jimtowndem

      you asked who would vote conservative anymore, well i will tell you who. the ones who want a woman pregnant and bare foot in the kitchen, the ones who want all niggers, spics chinks, and jews in a ghetto where they don’t infringe on the whiteys power.

      • KAboink

        Sad but true Jimtowndem.
        And that’s the kind of language they use amongst themselves only. They use innuendo, coded phrases and silent dog whistles to spread their bigoted message through our incompetent media, who never seem to call out conservatives for the failures they are and the damage that they have caused for generations.

        • nathkatun7

          KAboink, I don’t think the media (which I don’t regard as our media) is incompetent. Rather, I see the media as being in cahoots with the GOP. And not just FOX News, but most of the broadcast media. If you don’t believe me check out the Sunday shows line-ups. Also, check-out the Republican talking points routinely used by the WH Press when questioning the President or the President’s Press Secretary.

          I am sorry to say but the U.S. media is no long “our…media.” What we dealing with hear are Corporate media which are acting as a propaganda arm of the right wing Republican party.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      Two kinds: the greedy and the ignorant.