Don’t Mind Mitt

Artist – Nate Beeler

In other news, according to the former chairman of the Florida Republican Party, the party discussed strategies specifically aimed at suppressing the minority vote beginning in 2009.

    One of Kevin Drum’s cats, Inkblot, got out on Tuesday night and hasn’t been seen since. If you have a moment, please consider leaving him a comment.

      Oh that’s so sad. My Snow Shooz is always trying to get out. I feel Kevin’s pain.

  • D_C_Wilson

    They do know that they’re not supposed to say this stuff out loud, right?