Doof Quote of the Day

“Good morning, shooters. Happy Friday! Weekend plans?” The NRA Twitter Feed yesterday morning

I’ll have a more extended reaction to the Colorado shooting in my Monday column but, once again, and with VA Tech as a precedent, we have a case in which loosy-goosy gun laws and a society that doesn’t count mental illness as a legitimate healthcare concern congeals into an unnecessary death toll.

Good morning, shooters? Sheesh.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Guns and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • trgahan

    Just waiting for the first conservative representitive to say that if HE had been in that movie theater, things would have gone different! Followed by the roar of applause.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      Louie Gohmert, the all American Retard, was pretty close in saying that.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Fuck you straight to Hell, NRA. At this point, you should be considered a terrorist outfit.

    • BaRockObummer

      68% of Americans disagree. 55% of Democrats. 58% of blacks. Youre in the minority, turdbreath.

      • Victor_the_Crab

        Oh look, a racist terrorist troll that hates America and wants to see it fall apart rather than get some common sense drilled into its dense skull. You’re a blight on America, troll. Go straight to Hell along with your NRA.

      • KAboink

        And 100% of the gun lobby disagrees. Whatcherpoint?
        The second amendment was past when all that was available were muzzle loading muskets. I don’t think you’re up to date on the issue.

  • http://twitter.com/JimmyAbra Jimmy Abraham

    I did read that it was taken down, leading me to believe that who ever posted it was unaware of the events and then it was later taken down when known…But that is besides the point. People get shot everyday. People are not only shocked when there is a mass killing but also when random people are shot everyday. So, that post is insensitive regardless. If one event causes on to take them down, all should. But I am sure you’ll see a similar ones in the future.

    The NRA, the most useless organization in America today.

    Guns dont kill people, people with guns kill people.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      … because people want guns and they want more people to own them without any thought or consequence.

        They pretty much already have that now.

    They are nothing but dangerous, demented fucking clowns!

    • BaRockObummer

      68% of Americans disagree. 55% of Democrats. 58% of blacks. Get with the program, Nicki. Gun control worked well in Norway.

      • KAboink

        Gun control worked better for the citizens of Norway.
        1. America: 36 mass murders in the last 30 years.
        2. Norway: 1 mass murder last year.
        I’m not a mathematician, but I see a diference.