Fox & Friends Accuses President of Simplistic Messaging

This is tragically hilarious:

The network and the movement that relies upon a juggernaut strategy of nearsighted bumper sticker slogans and doofus, kneejerk zealotry as a means of exploiting low information ignoramus voters has accused the president — who they also accuse of being too professorial and academic — of being simplistic for the sake of low information voters.

Through the looking-glass.

Just after Carlson said that, Doocy and Talking Monkey Kilmeade spontaneously started to fling their own feces while screaming the word “Hussein”.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Fox News Channel and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Victor_the_Crab

    The creed of the right: Do as I say, not as I do, brainless sheeple!

    And to be fair, you cant really hang the talking monkey tag on Kilmeade without applying it to Carlson and Doocy as well.

  • JMAshby

    Just after Carlson said that, Doocy and Talking Monkey Kilmeade spontaneously started to fling their own feces while screaming the word “Hussein”.

    lmao

    • Brutlyhonest

      No shit (haha)! I laughed so hard my wife asked if I was ok. So, I read it to her and she was laughing so hard she cried.

      This is very similar to how the rwnjs are fond of saying, “The elitist liberals think you’re stupid.” , without saying the second half aloud: “But we know you are!”

  • http://www.broadwaycarl.com Broadway Carl

    Ha! Douchey: “Those people are referred to as low information voters.” What he didn’t finish with was, “…all of whom watch Fox News Channel.”

  • muselet

    Do these bozos understand that words have actual meanings? Meanings that don’t change even if the words are spoken with a sneer?

    And once again, I am glad I don’t have cable.

    –alopecia

  • http://twitter.com/Zirgar Zirgar

    Bob, it’s weird that you refer to Kilmeade as Talking Monkey Kilmeade; I did a blog post back in the day that was eerily prescient of this moniker…

    http://zirgar.blogspot.com/2009/07/brown-haired-guy-whos-not-steve-doocy.html

    Holy moly: I wrote that post on 7/10/2009. Further weirdness.

  • bphoon

    Those idiots were describing themselves to a tee. They are so devoid of any semblance of intelligence that they can’t even see that. Not only them, but their crew as well! There was a whole studio full of people sitting there allowing this pap, obviously not realizing that they are living, breathing epitomes of irony. The juxtaposition of their own words flew clean over their own heads.

    Low information voters, indeed. F-in morons…

  • Zen Diesel

    I almost spit out my soda laughing at those clowns at Fox and Fools….lol