Fox Garbage Channel

Artist – Bill Day

In other news, according to the Consumer Federation of America and the Consumer Planner Board of Standards, 38 percent of Americans now live paycheck-to-paycheck.

Don’t worry. The wealth will start trickling down anytime now. Just wait for it.

    Rafalca who?

    “It’s a big, exciting experience for my wife. I have to tell you, this is Ann’s sport. I’m not even sure which day the sport goes on. She will get the chance to see it, I will not be watching the event. I hope her horse does well.”

    Really? Cold blooded, man.

  • bleedingheartliberal6

    Love the cartoon…wondering if the business owners (and other rich folks who are in charge of their constantly running tvs in the office) are trying to brainwash us all. I work in Washington, DC – and when you go into any Federal office building (and I hear the Secret Svc. even does this on their break room tv at the White House!) they all have on that POS, Fox Noise!! My company is owned by a pompous rich guy who put tvs into our office and instists that they be on Fox. I see this as a concerted effort to brainwash the entire electorate. It really pisses me off.