Here's Sarah Palin Hepped Up on Goofballs

I haven’t paid attention to Palin in a while, but I noticed this clip on Media Matters and it sounds like she’s either drunk or stoned or both. She speaks really slowly and makes even less sense than usual. Oh, and she calls Nancy Pelosi “a dingbat.” This from the founding member of the We’re Plainspoken Marble-Mouthed Dingbats and Darn Proud of It faction of American politics.

Don’t worry. Hannity is only the second highest rated cable news show on television.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Sarah Palin and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Victor_the_Crab

    Sarah Palin calling Nancy Pelosi a dingbat is the classic pot calling the kettle black.

  • chris castle

    And her grammar is atrocious.

  • Nefercat

    Let’s see, Sarah Stupid, Pelosi is the highest ranking female politician in American history. She has been elected 13 times to represent her district in California (that covers 25 years, Sarah Simpleton). She has a BA in Political Science.

    You on the other hand, needed a city manager to help you out in your mayoral duties for a town of 7,000, and even then, managed to leave the debt-free town that you started with over $20M in debt when you left. You quit your next position and then bailed on your oath of office to the citizens of Alaska to chase dollar signs. You went to 5-6 colleges and may or may not have eventually acquired a degree.

    Somebody’s a dingbat, Sarah Stoner, but it isn’t Nancy Pelosi.

  • http://twitter.com/gussiejives Gussie Jives

    She sounds like she’s just taken a serious blow to the head.

    I got to the “dingbat” comment before I was overwhelmed with the thought of punching my computer screen. Beyond the fact that Palin sounds as if she has suffered a stroke, or is just intoxicated, isn’t it interesting that she dove straight to name calling. If that was a democrat, the wingnuts would be losing their fucking minds. God how I hate these people…

  • Buffalodavid

    I thought at first, reading the description, that this might be another Auto-tune like the one that floated around a few years ago. But no,this is real time.

    I wondered when I read the court ruling , how long it would take the right to play the tax card.

    Very clever of Hannity to give the impression that eliminating the Bush Tax Cuts will somehow directly effect most of his followers.

    The only people who will be directly effected by that, and watch Hannity’s show, are only watching to hear their name said on TV.

  • http://twitter.com/Zirgar Zirgar

    The Alaskan Queen Crab there is talking slowly and quietly because she’s trying not to wake herself up. Still, I can’t help but believe that when she’s talking to the camera she’s talking to me. To ME!!!

  • villemar

    There is no such thing as the Democrat Party you fuck!! Aggghh. I’d say that she moved to the top of the “Punch-me face” list, but I don’t want to be misconstrued as misogynist.

      No one on the left would call you misogynist….only the idjits on the right who live and breathe misogyny every day, and who gives a crap about what they think anyway!

    • Lazarus Durden

      It’s only misogynistic if your sole reason for punching her in the face is her gender. If it’s her complete and utterly reprehensible views then it’s simply a value judgment. Punch away sir.

      • villemar

        Actually, Pelosi should be the one to throw her the beatdown of a lifetime. I’d pay cash money to see that.

  • villemar

    Also, Retard Porn.

  • muselet

    She definitely doesn’t sound right and she’s blinking very oddly in the clip: her blinks are very slow but coming at a high rate.

    I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt and assume there’s a medical reason (she was on heavy-duty pain meds or was having a bad reaction to a cold remedy or has suffered a brain bleed) instead of recreationally under the weather.

    Which in turn means that her name-calling is entirely reflexive. Figures.

    –alopecia

    • JackDaniel07

      Call me an eternal optimist (lol), but it sounds to me like maybe she’s just tiring of her own act. When she mutters “democrat party”, it sounds like whoever the Nickelback singer is, singing whatever Nickelback’s #1 song is for the 379,529th time and thinking to himself “Fuck I’m so sick of this Nickelback shit, but… someone keeps writing checks”

  • D_C_Wilson

    This person has nothing to add to the political discourse. That’s why her first impulse is to go straight to the name calling. When you have nothing of substance to say about the issues, just hurl insults.

    Sarah who?