Keeping America Safe

Artist – Keith Knight

In other news, according to the Congressional Budget Office, the Supreme Court’s recent decision could lower the cost of the Affordable Care Act by $84 billion, but this comes at the cost of millions losing healthcare coverage if Red states reject the Medicaid expansion.

For now it’s just speculation. We’ll have a more accurate picture in 2014.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Open Thread and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Brutlyhonest

    I almost shit myself tonight when pelley actually mentioned the part of the CBO report that said if republicans successfully repeal the ACA it will significantly increase the deficit. Of course, it was about 20 seconds of sanity out of the broadcast.