Live Uninsured or Die

Artist – Dave Granlund

In other news, local governments have cut over 130,000 teaching jobs over the past 12 months according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. But, you know, that’s probably Obama’s fault.

Also — is this really necessary?

Yes, that’s ground bacon with bacon dressing, bacon cheese, and slices of bacon. Bacon bacon bacon. (via Gawker)

  • MrDHalen

    FDA Warning: Please Note: This Bacon Burger contains the same amount of salt the average adult consumes over three months.

    Enjoy!

  • Victor_the_Crab

    What? Nothing said about another stupid hot dog eating competition on the Fourth of July?

    • agrazingmoose

      I was watching some Canadian news the other night and the announcer said, “We could show you footage of a hot dog eating contest in NYC, but it is just too gross.”

      I do love the Canadians.

      • Victor_the_Crab

        Thank you. I’m a Canadian myself. eh?

  • Lazarus Durden

    When the hell did we feel the need to start putting bacon on every fucking thing? Seriously? It’s on desserts now. For fuck sake enough with the swine already.

      It’s a culinary shibboleth, to easily out any Muslins who try to sekrit-Sharia-infiltrate Murrikan society.

      “He ain’t eatin’ the bacon, Cephus. Get the rope!”

    • http://www.facebook.com/people/Kitty-Smith/100000047475312 Kitty Smith

      Dude, the United States has been dry humping bacon before the nation actually started. It might as well be our national meat.

      Wikipedia: Alison Cook, writing in the Houston Chronicle (she calls bacon “democratic”), concurs with the third of these reasons, arguing the case of bacon’s American citizenship by referring to historical and geographical uses of bacon.[22] Early American literature echoes the sentiment—in Ebenezer Cooke’s 1708 poem The Sot-Weed Factor, a satire of life in early colonial America, the narrator already complains that practically all the food in America was bacon-infused.[29]

    • ElayneB

      LOL. Did you know that Burger King now sells a bacon sundae? Makes me think of the guy in Supersize Me who threw up in the drive thru.

  • muselet

    Slater’s 50/50 is less than thirty miles from me, so it might be worth the drive. I’m not even slightly tempted by the bacon burger, but it would be interesting to see how many paramedic runs the place is responsible for.

    Save a pig.

    Eat a CEO.

    Perhaps bacon flavored CEO.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      Ewww! No thanks. Too infused in bullshit for me to take a bite out of.