One of the News Outlets that Got It Right

Our podcast is broadcast in Washington, DC by WPWC 1480AM “We Act Radio”, and now that the dust has settled around the Supreme Court ruling on the ACA, it’s nice to see this about David Shuster and WPWC:

David Shuster, a former MSNBC anchor reported from of the grandiose plaza outside the Supreme Court, live online for a new venture called Take Action News [on WPWC]. He proudly noted that while both CNN and FOX got it wrong, his team had taken the time to get it correctly — suggesting openly that if you want accuracy, turn off the networks and turn on Take Action News.

You can stream the radio station live online here. The Bubble Genius Bob & Chez Show airs on Saturdays from 6-7 p.m. just after Ring of Fire.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Bob and Chez Show and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • hanadora444

    Strange isn’t it how a news organization gets to brag that the didn’t screw up THE major news story of the day. We do live in an era of diminished expectations.