Shorter Ted Nugent: Obama Should Be My Slave

The swing vote of Justice Roberts to uphold Obamacare has pants-crapping draft-dodger Ted Nugent in a tizzy, and for some inexplicable reason, The Washington Times invited him to lament the North’s civil war victory today.

via RightWingWatch

The bottom line is that Chief Justice Roberts‘ traitor vote will ensure more monumental spending and wasted taxes and put almost 15 percent of the nation’s gross domestic product (GDP) under one of the world’s most bureaucratic, ineffective, incompetent and grossly expensive systems ever devised by man: our out-of- control federal government. […]

Because our legislative, judicial and executive branches of government hold the 10th Amendment in contempt, I’m beginning to wonder if it would have been best had the South won the Civil War. Our Founding Fathers’ concept of limited government is dead.

It’s common knowledge now that Nugent has almost no filter (he hasn’t used the N-word, yet) and will gladly repeat whatever crap he reads at World Net Daily and Infowars, but in this instance I believe a dangerous number of Americans agree with him.

If you live in a southern state and have the means to relocate, I would encourage you to do so. Those who don’t can live with the relative comfort of knowing that the federal government will establish health insurance exchanges in your state even if your elected officials refuse to.

You know, because “Fedzilla,” as Nugent calls it, just wants to kill you by making healthcare more affordable.

Mitt Romney actively sought Nugent’s endorsement during the Republican primary race, going as far as to make pledges to him, according to the Texas Tribune.

It was on a phone call with the candidate earlier today that Nugent gave his blessing. He talked to Romney by phone while he was at a sporting goods store in Michigan “celebrating the orgy of guns and ammos and bows and arrows and camouflage clothing and hunting and fishing and outdoor family supplies.”

Before endorsing him, Nugent demanded that Romney pledge there would be no new gun laws or restrictions on Second Amendment rights in his administration. Romney obliged. Nugent also warned Romney about the “out of control” U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service.

By the way, it’s painfully obvious when someone who is not-at-all intellectual tries to sound like they are.

(photo via Veterans Today)

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Wingnuts and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • FLALIB

    Love this blog but please stop instructing open minded, intelligent, liberals to move out of the South. We are well aware of the issues facing our region. We would prefer to stay and continue fighting the good fight. Furthermore, as a proud native Floridian, I would like to point out that a tremendous portion of our population is made up of folks who have moved here from northern and midwestern states. So the next time you laugh, cry, or become enraged by yet another fucked up story from Florida – look in the mirror. WE are YOU.

      That may be so, but the South is primarily run by conservatives. So who is it that’s voting for Republicans if you are us?

      Quite the dichotomy. :)

    • Chachizel

      flalib, I am a liberal living in Texas, and I mostly agree with u, but…I have to admit that sometimes I do get tired and frustrated, and seriously ask myself from time to time “wtf am I doing here? “

    • Lazarus Durden

      Best of luck to you but I’m getting the hell out. One more year and I’m gone baby gone.

  • rob black

    When will draft dodger’s Nugent and Cheney team up for some sort of big game hunt? One where they vastly improve the world in some sort of horrific simultaneous hunting accident….

    First there was Trump and now Romney has stooped even lower, reaching for the endorsement of Ted “The Loon” Nugent. Mittens “panderosity” (TM) knows no bounds.

    PanderosityTM noun 1. When a politican panders to the lowest, craziest and/or most extreme members of his party in order to win their support even if the beliefs of those extremists violate both the nation’s and the candidate’s self-stated values.

  • hanadora444

    “How cool is that?!” Not very.

    So both Mitt and Tagg Romney are themselves endorsing a dirty drug taking, draft dodging racist past his prime.

    • Lazarus Durden

      One draft dodger endorses another. Not that surprising.

        Yeah, but, you know, they honor those in the military as long as they don’t have to be them.

  • Lazarus Durden

    I could care less who Ted Nugent supports.

    Now Unknown Hinson… that’s a different matter.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B46yPJm6P9E

  • http://twitter.com/rini6 irene haralabatos

    That is just so sad…. I cannot believe that there are people out there that think this way. This is the dark underbelly of Mitt’s campaign. This is what you’re voting for if you vote for Romney…no exaggeration.