So Says the Fat, Impotent Draft Dodger

Here’s Limbaugh suggesting that the nation went down hill when women achieved the right to vote.

An error occurred with the video embed.

So says the tubby asshole who can’t get it up.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Rush Limbaugh and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • i_a_c

    This is not unique to Rush. The vile Ann Coulter also believes that if they took away women’s suffrage, Democrats would never win again.

    Disenfranchisement is what the GOP is all about. It’s the only way they are going to win elections in the coming decades. Young people? Too liberal. Block them from voting. Women? Too emotional, too maternal. Poor people and minorities? They need a voter ID.

      I cannot even fathom a woman who would betray her own gender like that. She is beyond foul.

      • MrDHalen

        I agree IrishGrrrl, but I don’t understand the men either. I don’t know how a man who has a loving mother and girl friend or wife can see women the way these assholes do. How can you love someone, but marginalize them so?

        There’s just some really fucked up people in this world.

  • gescove

    The right wing refusal to accept the legitimacy of President Obama is appalling. i_a_c is right — all they have is disenfranchisement.

    The nation went downhill when people started listening to this fuckwit flapping his gums about things he knows nothing about.

    I am trying to figure out who is a bigger douche nozzle: Rush or the ignorant dickwad he was talking with. Stay classy fat-ass.

  • Brutlyhonest

    I’m so glad he’s carried on armed forces radio.

    “who can’t get it up”

    This is why he hates women.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    To be fair, when you have a dick as tiny and practicaly inverted as Rush Limbaugh’s, there’s not a whole lot to get it up.

  • muselet

    What a wanker.

    One man. One party.